Two 5 month old male pups for sale

The lady female I owned will be the mother on both pups. She's treed a lot of squirrels for me the last couple years. I had no papers on her. I bought her already trained out of the state of Georgia. There are some SDC viewers on here that might know her blood line. But she will treed and get treed quick.  The father will be Panther Springs Grimm owned by Trey Pelts ( SDC Will.p ) member. Grimm's father is Show Stopper Diesel GRSQCH. Grimm mother will be Williams Rosie SQCH.

Pup were born on Sept 8 2023. They have had all their puppy shots except Rabies. They have been handled a lot by kids they are not afraid or timid.  They have never been hunted or shot around loaded or taught to lead. Never had a training collar on either. They have never been fooled with using dead squirrels or drags. They have been walked together since 4 months old daily about 45 minutes. They have crossed were squirrels were on the ground they both smelled the scent and really get after it. But they haven't treed yet.  

I had 4 of these pups Will.p wanted the female, I have chose to keep the one who looks like his daddy Grimm. The male I am keeping has not done any thing different than his 2 brothers that I have described. I just like his looks.

The pups should be around 14 to 15 inches tall and weigh around 25 to 28 pounds when they mature. 

In my opinion both of these pups if handled right will make a squirrel dog. It will take training and patience.  If you want a good blooded pup that's ready to hunt today you can't beat the price I'm asking. The shots and wormer cost me 80.00 a pup at the vet. 

Price 300.00 each. A hundred dollar deposit required. 

36272.jpeg

36994.jpeg

21 minutes ago, State Line Dave said:

The lady female I owned will be the mother on both pups. She's treed a lot of squirrels for me the last couple years. I had no papers on her. I bought her already trained out of the state of Georgia. There are some SDC viewers on here that might know her blood line. But she will treed and get treed quick.  The father will be Panther Springs Grimm owned by Trey Pelts ( SDC Will.p ) member. Grimm's father is Show Stopper Diesel GRSQCH. Grimm mother will be Williams Rosie SQCH.

Pup were born on Sept 8 2023. They have had all their puppy shots except Rabies. They have been handled a lot by kids they are not afraid or timid.  They have never been hunted or shot around loaded or taught to lead. Never had a training collar on either. They have never been fooled with using dead squirrels or drags. They have been walked together since 4 months old daily about 45 minutes. They have crossed were squirrels were on the ground they both smelled the scent and really get after it. But they haven't treed yet.  

I had 4 of these pups Will.p wanted the female, I have chose to keep the one who looks like his daddy Grimm. The male I am keeping has not done any thing different than his 2 brothers that I have described. I just like his looks.

The pups should be around 14 to 15 inches tall and weigh around 25 to 28 pounds when they mature. 

In my opinion both of these pups if handled right will make a squirrel dog. It will take training and patience.  If you want a good blooded pup that's ready to hunt today you can't beat the price I'm asking. The shots and wormer cost me 80.00 a pup at the vet. 

Price 300.00 each. A hundred dollar deposit required. 

36272.jpeg

36994.jpeg

My phone number 731-514-8794

State Line Dave's Dam Lady to those 2 pups is a half Sister to my Toby male Feist. Lady's Dam on NKC Reg. Papers is Roper's Termite. Termite's Sire is Roper's Sport and her Dam is Turner's Mayham. This may give a little more info about the Dam Lady side of her breeding. Jerry