Treeing fiest

Bought this dog a 2 months ago have never turned him loose I gave  a $1000 for him from a real good buddy I don’t have time to hunt so I’m selling my dogs I’ll take $600 for him my loss may be your gain. Again I have never turned this dog loose so I’m not sure how he hunts.(704)476-9555 best way to get me is txt. I’m gonna have a treeing cur female also for sale she is off farm junk stuff $300 for her she is black and tan and has a hound mouth.

IMG_1965.jpeg

IMG_1960.jpeg

If somebody wanted to take a chance on him I’d let him go for $500 I was trying to find a day to take him out this week and it just ain’t happening that’s a price of a unstarted pup nowadays I don’t think they will be disappointed in him.

On 5/27/2024 at 7:18 PM, Caleb hughes said:

If somebody wanted to take a chance on him I’d let him go for $500 I was trying to find a day to take him out this week and it just ain’t happening that’s a price of a unstarted pup nowadays I don’t think they will be disappointed in him.

If I were you I would call the man I bought him from and see if he would not give you half what you paid him for the dog. He would be making $500 on him and he could resale him to someone else for $1,000. Something to think about. That man should know everything there is to know about the dog both good and bad. Jerry

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...