Pups out of Tank and Abby

STLDOGS

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, STLDOGS said:

I still have a few pups if anyone is interested. They are out of two good dogs. The last litter produced some nice tree dogs and they are still under a year old.

I saw videos of this last litter of pups and I was very impressed... anyone wanting an early starting pup that will have the traits/genetics to become an awesome combo dog better get one of these.....I'd have to say this is a proven cross that will produce treedogs if given a chance.....Lee

• Like 1

Steeler, it is neat to see a new litter of pups and see how much difference there is in color and marking. One or 2 out of a litter may not look at all like their Sire or Dam but they do look like one of their back Ancestors in their Pedigree. Very nice well bred pups that should make good Combo type tree dogs if they get into the right hunters hands that knows how to train them. Good luck this season with all your pups/dogs.  Jerry

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Roper's Feist said:

Steeler, it is neat to see a new litter of pups and see how much difference there is in color and marking. One or 2 out of a litter may not look at all like their Sire or Dam but they do look like one of their back Ancestors in their Pedigree. Very nice well bred pups that should make good Combo type tree dogs if they get into the right hunters hands that knows how to train them. Good luck this season with all your pups/dogs.  Jerry

Thank you Jerry, yes it is. Abby had 2 white pups out of the last litter as well. They are out of decent dogs so I have high hopes for these pups. The last litter has me wishing I would have kept a few more of them. 

On 11/21/2023 at 12:02 PM, STLDOGS said:

Thank you Jerry, yes it is. Abby had 2 white pups out of the last litter as well. They are out of decent dogs so I have high hopes for these pups. The last litter has me wishing I would have kept a few more of them. 

Some times we want to keep and do keep more of them than we have time to start and train. LOL I am speaking from past experience when I kept 3 littermates Sport, Pistol, and Baby. For the next 6 seasons, Squirrel Season became a full time job for me hunting them one on one plus their Sire Copper and Dam Daisy along with other pups that was given to me during those seasons. LOL If I like a pup/dog I normally keep it for 6 seasons and see how they end up before I breed them or give them away. Then I normally get a pup out of them to mess with and hope to keep and hunt for about 6 more years. I bred my Daisy female when she was 6 years old and when she was 9 years old. I kept 3 pups out of her first litter, 2 males Sport and Pistol, and I kept 1 female Baby, and I kept 1 female pup out of her last litter Little Daisy. I used all 4 of those dogs in my breeding program that I Line Breed that helped reproduce the dogs I own and hunt today. Take care and good luck with your new pup/pups and all the rest of your dogs this season. Jerry

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...