Nice 7 month old Feist male. All the hard work is done!

Born August 19, 2022

Male mostly white built right and looks to boot.

Ears stand up.

Gun broke, hunts out around 200 yards at times but checks back in too needs to stretch out more.

Needs hunted in thicker squirrels which I don't have a whole lot of and you WILL be pleased.

Not ruined in any way. Has bumped deer (not a problem) and will site chase them opening the whole way.

He has put up squirrels and you know when he is working the track  but not locking down trees yet. I have started countless dogs he will make a squirrel dog!

Watches the woods the whole time and uses all of his senses.

Speaks on command.

I cut him 50 yards from the woods on each drop.

Really likes a coon I can send you a video of a day time coon he treed just recently. He has a very good mouth!!!

He is registered I made the cross his dad Pete's Nut Cutter NKCC22-900633329  I just sold a while back started at a very young age. Nice dog. Out of LJ Johnny Turner in Tennessee.

His mother is breeding out of Mississippi many squirrel champions Moore's Janel NKCC21-900613249

Good in the kennel great dog for a boy/girl to break into the sport with. 

Asking $500 he is worth every penny as per all the time I have put into him.

Call or text for more information and video.   

Located in LaGrange Ohio 440-225-0451

• 4 weeks later...

This male is progressing at a fast rate since I posted this he has treed six squirrels and two more coon.  This dog is NOT a cull by no means. He is now hunting out 150 to 200 yards consistently. Come to the house and we will take him to the woods. Call me anytime and I will address any questions you may have. I can send pictures and videos of his most recent tree jobs. 

Scott 440-225-0451

Edited by sportsnut