OMCBA Female Ready to start -Great voice

I have a registered 7 month OMCBA female, she friendly and has a great bawl mouth on her.  She is ready for someone to start.  She gets along well with people, other dogs and animals and children.  She minds well just doesn't know anything. She would make a wonderful project, she's smart and willing and friendly.  I don't hunt squirrels anymore  and  I just do not have the time to put in her.  My wife raises Corgis and they are a full time job for me.  She comes with registration papers.  Rehome fee of $100.   Call Dave 573-858-1002 or dlnistler96@gmail.com.  

DSCN0467 - Copy.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0462.jpg

On 8/12/2021 at 9:12 AM, Dave Nistler said:

I have a registered 7 month OMCBA female, she friendly and has a great bawl mouth on her.  She is ready for someone to start.  She gets along well with people, other dogs and animals and children.  She minds well just doesn't know anything. She would make a wonderful project, she's smart and willing and friendly.  I don't hunt squirrels anymore  and  I just do not have the time to put in her.  My wife raises Corgis and they are a full time job for me.  She comes with registration papers.  Rehome fee of $100.   Call Dave 573-858-1002 or dlnistler96@gmail.com.  

DSCN0467 - Copy.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0462.jpg