Sign in to follow this  
Hud

Possibly looking for Male Stud

Thinking about breeding my omc dog. Shes 4 years of age. She's not a top notch tree dog, but that's my fault life got busy during her pup years. Anyway she will tree squirrels, but she will kick off tree, seems everytime I have to get her worked up then she hammers on it non stop. I've owned a lot of different breeds of dogs in my life. This dog is by far the most intelligent I've owned. She was bred once before approximately 2 years ago. She raised all 9 pups. I was able to keep up with 5 of pups. 3 we're treeing by 5 months old and two were used on hogs. If interested I would prefer someone in Arkansas or close. Text only due to work 501-548-8241. Not sure how to upload pic of paperwork she is heavy thundersport bred/2020 

Thank you and God Bless

Be blessed in Jesus Christ precious wonderful name!

9 hours ago, Hud said:

Thinking about breeding my omc dog. Shes 4 years of age. She's not a top notch tree dog, but that's my fault life got busy during her pup years. Anyway she will tree squirrels, but she will kick off tree, seems everytime I have to get her worked up then she hammers on it non stop. I've owned a lot of different breeds of dogs in my life. This dog is by far the most intelligent I've owned. She was bred once before approximately 2 years ago. She raised all 9 pups. I was able to keep up with 5 of pups. 3 we're treeing by 5 months old and two were used on hogs. If interested I would prefer someone in Arkansas or close. Text only due to work 501-548-8241. Not sure how to upload pic of paperwork she is heavy thundersport bred/2020 

Thank you and God Bless

Be blessed in Jesus Christ precious wonderful name!

Tried uploading papers pic, no success if interested i can text them to you

Posting for Mr Hud

ADBF341F-7E16-4750-AAEB-0B82E244613A.jpeg

5AD88B13-7D3F-4541-B532-C34569B6E011.jpeg

Thank you spec and God Bless!

• Like 1

I'd look hard at one of 2 dogs. Either the Bob dog of Todd Jackson's in Gonzales LA. or the Fog dog of Troy Bates. He is around Tulsa I think. They are littermate brothers and both seem to be reproducing. They are out of Hummer and the Annie dog that Todd's son used to hunt in the hunts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Clif said:

I'd look hard at one of 2 dogs. Either the Bob dog of Todd Jackson's in Gonzales LA. or the Fog dog of Troy Bates. He is around Tulsa I think. They are littermate brothers and both seem to be reproducing. They are out of Hummer and the Annie dog that Todd's son used to hunt in the hunts.

I heard that Bob was a real good reproducer.  Todd only keeps top tree dogs.

Good looking dog. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Mr. Clif  do you have any contact info for Mr. Bates? 

Yes  Message sent

Edited by Clif

talk to Tall Oaks on here. I have a female out of his Rio dog that is 8 months old and looking good. he is in Missouri

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this