Sign in to follow this  
Roper's Feist

"SHORTY"

........ I made a post on here a few months ago about a strange call I received about my Shorty dog and I said on that post if I ever decided to give him away I would give him to Mr. Richard Turner. Well Richard here is your only chance to get Shorty if you still want him to sell. If you will come to my house and pick him up by Friday Nov. 8-2019 by 12:00 noon he is yours. His NKC Reg. Papers will be in my feed room in the first metal can I keep my dog food in. You do not need to call or text me just come get him by that time. When I tell someone I will do something, I will do it if possible. This free dog applies only to Richard Turner. Jerry

Jerry you’re the man !!!!! Very big of you.. i think i understand what you are doing . So good luck and God Bless your efforts this season.. Larry

I want to know if he comes and gets Shorty. I hope you haven't lost your mind.

Edited by RUN-N-LATE

Just wondering did Shorty go to a new home?

......... Chris he is still where he needed to be and needs to stay for now. LOL I stuck to my word and gave Mr. Turner a chance to come to my house and get him to sell to Will-P like he wanted to do in the past before I was ready to let him go. He did not come and get him, so he is still here for me to enjoy hunting this season. If I tell anyone I will do something. I will always try to do what I say I will do at my timing, not theirs. Take care and happy hunting. Thanks for each reply to this post. My computer is about shot and I only make a post when it will let me. LOL This is my 3rd computer I have went through since I have been a member of SDC. LOL I hope everyone is having a great season and y'all are getting to see some great dog work. Jerry

• Like 1

Sounds like Shorty is exactly where he needs to be.Good luck with your season as well Mr Roper

Sign in to follow this