Squirrel Dog Central: HILLIS BLACK MOUTH CUR KENNEL IN Texas - Squirrel Dog Central

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HILLIS BLACK MOUTH CUR KENNEL IN Texas ORIGINAL LADNER YELLOW BLACKMOUTH CUR

#1 User is offline   PAUL HILLIS 

• Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:29 AM

I HAVE HUNTED WITH DOGS SENTS I WAS 10 YEARS OLD .FAR 30 YEARS I HUNTED BLACK AND TAN COON HOUNDS.THIN 8 YEARS AGO I GOT ME
MY FIRST LADNER YELLOW BLACK MOUTH CUR AND FAR THE LAST 8 YEARS THAT IS ALL I HUNT AND RAISE ONE OF THE THINGS I LIKE ABOUGHT
THE LADNER BREED OF BLACK MOUTH CUR IS THEY HAVE A LOT OF TREE POWER AND THEY ALL SO ARE THE BEST COMNASHONE DOG I HAVE EVER OWNED SQ.HUNT THEM IN THE DAY TIME AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT SAME DOG AT NIGHT AND TREE COONS WITH HIM.YOU CAN VIST MY WEBB SITE
AT www.hillisblackmouthcurs.com and view a few of my dogs we are Located IN NORTH EAST TEXAS JUST 10 MILES SOUTH OF NEW BOSTON
TEXAS AND I30 WITCH MAKES IT EASY FAR SHIPING MY PUPPYS I HAVE A NATIONWIDE DOG TRANSPORTATION HE PICKS UP HEAR AT MY KENNEL
AND WILL HAND DELIVER YOUR PUP TO YOUR HOUSE ANY WHERE IN THE USA NORMALEY UNDER 300 DOLLARS.AND MOST OF THE TIME YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PUP WITH THIN 3 DAYS FROM THE TIME HE PICKS IT UP.
PAUL HILLIS
EMAIL= hillispaul@aol.com
PHONE= 1-903-276-9902

• 3 Pages +

Other Replies To This Topic

#41 User is offline   PAUL HILLIS 

• Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:37 AM

ONE OF THE BEST SQUIRREL DOGS THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED ARE BEEN IN THE WOODS WITH WAS STRIKING LIGHTENING SHE PASSED AWAY 2 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE 10 I SURE HAVE MISSED HER .
Posted Image
WWW.HILLISBLACKMOUTHCURS.COM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users