Squirrel Dog Central: Feist Pups - Squirrel Dog Central

Classified Forum Rules

• Dogs Only in this section.
  • Only Subscribers to SDC are allowed to post ads.
  • Dogs must be owned by subscribers of SDC.
  • No Posting Dogs for others, unless they are subscribers of SDC. If posting for another subscriber list their handle in ad.
  • No Commercial ads unless you have purchased advertising on SDC.
  • Ads can be re-listed after 7 days.
  • If dog sold post sold under it to let others know its gone.
  • A way of contacting you should be listed in post (Phone or Email address).
  • We also want to encourage you to include as much info as possible such as size, color, breeding and price.
  • SDC is not responsible for purchases made through the classified board. It is the buyers responsibility to check out the purchase and also the seller. In the case of dogs.....hunt with the dog as many times as it takes you to fully make up your mind before buying. So buyers BEWARE before parting with your hard earned money for something you are not satisfied with.
  • If you are thinking of responding to an ad in classifieds, it only takes a second to click on the sellers name a view his/her profile. If a person wants to sell you something, but is not willing to put basic info in their profile, BEWARE!!!
  • If in doubt about whether to post or not, contact THIS FORUM MODERATOR for advice.
  • Posts will be deleted that don't follow forum rules.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Feist Pups

#1 User is offline   Rhodesfeist 

• Just Whelped
  • Group: SDC Subscriber

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

Pups are due on 05/02/2017. Pups will be ready to go on 06/13/2017. Pups will be $250 with a $50 deposit. Will be taking deposits on four pups at this time and will update once pups are born. The cross is between my personal hunting female and my hunting partners male. I have owned and hunted Meg for four seasons now which have been a pleasure. I have plenty of references on her. I bred her to a young male belonging to a close friend, which he got from Jerry Roper in Georgia. Remington is a very well built male, which has showed us plenty of promise for the upcoming season to polish him off. The pups should have a lot of sense, have plenty of foot speed, and use all senses. Meg is a single registered dog but is horse creek / river run bred. Remington is purely from Jerry Ropers stock. Pups will be NKC registered and will be well within standards for ATFA. Pups will have Cadillac Jack, Cauley's Swift legs, and other feist which have made their mark on the breed within their pedigree. Located in Abbeville, SC. Call for more information 864-378-1122. Please no calls after 9pm Eastern time.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: FullSizeR_3.jpg
  • Attached Image: FB_IMG_1483784539317.jpg
  • Attached Image: FullSizeR_2.jpg
  • Attached Image: FB_IMG_1456765842351.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is online   Luther's Feist 

• Drives the truck

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

Should be a nice cross. Them dogs from Jerry are the real deal
Jessee Luther
Coeburn, Va
(276) 695-3794

#3 User is offline   Roper's Feist 

• Drives the truck

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

......... Cody I hope that cross reproduces some dogs that can be enjoyed both Pleasure hunting and Comp hunting. My old Jay Fiest dog Sire was Cauley's Swiff Leggs. And His Dam was a female off Phillip Smith Sport Feist dog from Alabama. Jay was the Sire to my Copper Feist dog and his Dam was a daughter off Cad. Jack. Cad. Jacks name is on Remington's Pedigree 4 times. Twice on the Sire side and twice on the Dam side. I know personally, going back for 6 generations, there has not been a bad dog bred on Remington's side of the breeding. Good luck with both Mamma and pups. Jerry

This post has been edited by Roper's Feist: 15 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

#4 User is offline   EDDIE ODELL 

• Drives the truck

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

:thumbup:

#5 User is offline   State Line Dave 

• Drives the truck

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:42 PM

Should make some good ones. Dave

#6 User is offline   pap 

• Had first dog fight

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

never under stand y folks need to post dogs cuppled up we now what dogs do! just not nessasary Pap

#7 User is offline   Roper's Feist 

• Drives the truck

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:14 AM

View Postpap, on 15 April 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

never under stand y folks need to post dogs cuppled up we now what dogs do! just not nessasary Pap

........... Well people has not changed and the only way someone can truly know what they are buying a pup out of is by seeing the Sire and Dam after the action is over. LOL. Pap, you may believe that all people that breeds and sell pups/dogs are honest about what dogs they are breeding too but I DANG sure do not. It got so bad in the past about false breeding that I had to go "drive 210 miles one way" and watch them breed their dogs before I would buy a pup from them. Pap, you probably are from the old school where most people were honest in most of their words and actions. When it comes to dogs and money, some pretty honest people will not tell you the whole truth about what is going on. Some people my or may not agree with seeing this type of picture on here but I promise you if I was going to buy a pup from them, I would want to see it myself, to save me the drive time and trip to watch the breeding. JMO ONLY which means nothing at all to anyone but me. Thanks for your reply because if you were thinking this, probably more people was thinking it also but did not say anything. This is why they post the pictures. "A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 WORDS!" This is not my post but I do agree with what was said and shown on it, and I do understand why. Jerry

#8 User is offline   pap 

• Had first dog fight

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:15 PM

if you dought there word don't buy from them ! :twocents: Pap

#9 User is offline   wvbuck 

• Drives the truck

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:36 PM

It's kind of funky. Too bad people can't be trusted anymore.

#10 User is offline   MD71 

• Drives the truck

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:27 AM

View Postpap, on 15 April 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

Youíre correct itís to earn the trust of the buyer.If Iím paying $200 for a feist pup or $500for a cur pup. I like to see all the pictures I can get.Being that these two breeds will probablynever pull in the money to DNA profile like the hound world this is about asclose as we can get... LOL

#11 User is offline   Rhodesfeist 

• Just Whelped

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:28 PM

Meg looks as if she could pop. Hopefully she will have a good mixture of pups.

#12 User is offline   Rhodesfeist 

• Just Whelped

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

Meg had her pups this morning. Six as of now.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users