• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ladner Bred Blackmouth Cur's

#1 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

I sure enjoy these Blackmouth Cur's that L.H. Ladner has devoted a good share of his life breeding. They excell and treeing game and love their owners. Attached Image: Picture_062.jpg
Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »

Other Replies To This Topic

#61 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:57 PM

Sam the Bud and Lady cross is as good. I have one that you will be hearing about out of Bud and Lady soon.
Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

#62 User is offline   slee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:20 AM

that wouldn't be that cooper dog would it. i'll be waiting to heard about it

SAMUEL WADE LEE
HOME OF THE MEGAN,
CICI, LULU, ROWDY
AND HOSS
1219 IREDELL AVE.
KNOXVILLE,TN. 37921
CELL# 865-789-6710
OR 865-789-6717
HOME OF THE
TENNESSEE,VOLUNTEERS
slee1951@comcast.net

WHEN I LEAVE THIS OLD WORLD I STILL WANT HAVE A CHAMPION DOG
BUT I THINK I'LL HAVE A LOT OF CHAMPION FRIENDS FROM SDC

#63 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:24 AM

No it is a young female Icall Echo out of Bud and Lady. I think my grandson Drew is going to sell Copper and he is a Nt Ch.
Pine River Kennel

#64 User is offline   slee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

wish i had three of those pups but i guess the dogs i have will last me until i leave this old whole.
maybe one day i'll sneek off and go on one of those hunts with loyd and his famous bmc's

SAMUEL WADE LEE
HOME OF THE MEGAN,
CICI, LULU, ROWDY
AND HOSS
1219 IREDELL AVE.
KNOXVILLE,TN. 37921
CELL# 865-789-6710
OR 865-789-6717
HOME OF THE
TENNESSEE,VOLUNTEERS
slee1951@comcast.net

#65 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

Pictures is my Lady female which I just finished into a UKC triple grand champion. Now Lady has the titles of UKC Gr Sq Ch Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Lady. Behind Lady in the kennel is Echo who you will be hearing about she really good in the timber. Just a word about my little Lady. I didn't give anyone $5000 or $6000 for her she was a gift from Curt Ladner out of his Rambo2 and Queen5. All I did is put Lady in the squirrels and at 6 months oof age she started treeing her own and between 6 and 8 months of age I shot out a bunch to this little girl hunting her by herself. Not only did Curt and L.H. Ladner put into my hands dogs that really pleased me but they are reproducers of really good hunting dogs to those that will do as I have done with these Ladner Bred Blackmouth Curs. L.H. you are gone but will never be forgoten here at my kennel I miss the chats we used to have on the phone more than you would ever know. . Curt I can't thank you enough for Lady she is a real pleasure to own and to hunt.I believe Lady is the first Blackmouth to ever make triple grand. Posted Image
Pine River Kennel

#66 User is offline   slee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:50 PM

loyd do you want me to come get lady and hunt her rest of this year. heck i'm not pickey
i'll come get cry to

SAMUEL WADE LEE
HOME OF THE MEGAN,
CICI, LULU, ROWDY
AND HOSS
1219 IREDELL AVE.
KNOXVILLE,TN. 37921
CELL# 865-789-6710
OR 865-789-6717
HOME OF THE
TENNESSEE,VOLUNTEERS
slee1951@comcast.net

#67 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

Sam if you would hunt Lady as hard as she needs to I might think about it. You are a good man buddy
Pine River Kennel

#68 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

Haven't been hunting Lady to much due to Echo being in my sopt light. Well today I loaded up just Lady for a hunt. Lady after a hunt this after noon. Had a couple get into dens but still ended up with a michigan limit. A couple bailed out and Lady was more than happy to catch them. ! of the squirrels upon Lady grabbing it on the ground bit her toe and liad it open pretty good. .
Posted Image
Pine River Kennel

#69 User is offline   breckey eagle 

• Drives the truck

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

I have always pictured a ladner on one of my chain. :thumbup: Breck Got to thin down first :thumbup: :stirthepot:

#70 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:35 PM

Grandsons Hunter Frisbie on the left and Travis throop on the right. Echo in the middle Posted Image
Pine River Kennel

#71 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

Loyd I am really proud of you. You have took the Ladner dogs as far as any black mouth cur has been in the competition world
Of hunts man just keep the good work up.

#72 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

To the many that are interested Echo is coming into heat and will be headed to the Eddlemans to be serviced by their Sarge dog. This should be an excellant cross. The cross of Lady and Bud which are Echo's mom and dad produced dogs that are better than they are and by breeding to Sarge I will be breeding forward and should get some dandies if hunted correctly. I plan on keeping a female for myself. Echo is a NKC Squirrel Champion with 1 win toward grand and has a 1st and a 3rd in UKC. Echo loves to catch and kill what ever she is after and is a good treedog. Echo will be 2 pretty quick a real nice young dog in my book.
Puppies are already booked
Pine River Kennel

#73 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

May Book a couple Puppies out of some of what I feel is some breeds best females. I may have a couple openings so anyone that may want to get on my list contact me. Females are ULC Gr Sq Ch Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Nt Ch Pine River Cry next is NKC Sq Ch Pine River Echo. Echo has 1 win toward grand ch and in UKC has a 1st and a 3rd plus Echo has best of show in both UKC and NKC. Very nice young dog just turned 2 years. Next is UKC Gr Sq Ch Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Lady. All 3 are I feel the best the Ladner breed has to offer.
Sire is UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Bud. Contact Loyd Frisbie at 989 833 7295
Pine River Kennel

#74 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

Most all of the puppies are already booked but may book a couple more.
Pine River Kennel

#75 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

The Cry and Lady and Bud crosses are proven crosses have been made 2 times before.
Pine River Kennel

#76 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Am proud to say Echo has been bred to Reb and Curlady's Sarge. Mabel and I are both excited and can't wait to have these little ones running around the yard. With this cross it should move me to the next step in producing the type of dogs I want here at Pine River Kennels. Not only will the puppies be good looking but they will be loaded with ability the way I see it. Mabel and I are keeping a female and would like to keep a male also but with Cry having a litter that I am keeping a male out will have to think that one.
Pine River Kennel

#77 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:19 AM

Mabel and I have noticed Cry is starting to show she is carrying puppies.She is getting a little gut on her. Cry is due May 26. Mabel is concerned about Cry's gut so may take take to Cry the vet for blood testing just to calm Mabel down.
Pine River Kennel

#78 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

This year hasn't been to bad for Echo. She has earned a NKC Squirrel Champion title with 1 win towards Grand Champion. In todays UKC hunt Echo placed 2nd which earned her a UKC Squirrel Champion degree. Echo just turned 2 years of age
Pine River Kennel

#79 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

Breeding practices at my kennel. I feel the female is the biggest part of the success of any cross getting a high percentage of real good squirrel and coon dogs. Here at my kennel I got some top females before I even thought of getting a male to use in any breeding. It is proving to be true out of Cry there is 1 UKC squirrel champion and out of Lady there is 1 squirrel champion. A lot of people get a good male then scramble to try and find a real good quality female to breed to their male and usualy breeding to a sub par female and telling the public they are all top females. Cry and Lady have only raised 2 litter of puppies. Cry will be 8 this year and Lady will be 6 this year.
Pine River Kennel

#80 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

Cry has 9 puppies on the ground. Cry started having them early Saturdaqy morning. Cry doesn't like me handling the puppies and doesn't mind Drew handling them so Drew is here for a couple days. Drew checked them a little while ago and all 9 are doing well. There are hunters waiting to get these babies to start killing game. I am keeping a male myself.
Pine River Kennel

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users