• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

looking for a pedigree Powell'a SeaBo

#1 User is offline   Smalltime 

• Just Whelped
  • Pip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:43 PM

HI I AM NEW TO THE SQUIRREL DOGS AND I AM GETTING MY FIRST PUPPY IN A WEEK..REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GIVING THIS A TRY ..I MAYBE BE NEW TO THE SPORT OF SQUIRREL DOGS BUT NOT HUNTING BEEN HUNTING AND SHOWING BLACK AND TAN COON HOUNDS FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND ENJOY MY DOGS.. I was wondering if any one can help me out with Powell's SeaBo dogs pedigree I know what he goes back to but need a pedigree to get my puppies papers also if any one has heard of Music's Toot.. it would be greatly appreciated thanks for allowing me to join and hopfuly learn from everyone Smalltime kennels

Page 1 of 1

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   Willie 

• Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

@Welcome aboard. I hunted black and tans for years. Tennessee big wheel. Blood line. They will be someone on here after a while that will be able to tell you about your dogs. I can't. Willie.

#3 User is offline   Smalltime 

• Just Whelped
  • Pip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:16 PM

Thanks that will be great ..you said your dogs when back to Tennessee Big Wheel if you take mine back far enough they got some Wheeler ,Eads breeding then throw some show stuff in there Birdsalls..lol I am on my 8 th generation and my male goes back to a lot of Albert breeding .. okay I won't bore you I am bad I can talk dogs for hours..lol really looking forward to getting my puppy I have always trained my coon hound pups on squirrel first so thought I would give a real squirrel dog a try..I had beagles too up to about a month ago.. thanks for responding to my post ...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users