• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Galla Creek Arky

#1 User is offline   calvin stone 

• Uses eyes, ears, and nose
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

larry you have the best feist website on sdc its just my opinion know for be hind is dean and chase and all the otherguys im looking forward to owning apup out of crossfire and paladin i wanna take this time to thank you from the from the bottom of my ive know mr larry and mrs betty for some time now they are mighty fine people in my book i had mt curs for 4 years and i said i never have a feist but that all changed feist dont eat as much dont get me im knocking curs cause i love them to but im drawn to feist now i have 2 females from danete johnson out of missouri one is out briar creek brindle boss and birarcreek gg she goes back to coles booster but now i get to add a pup from galacreek kennel i wanna pup that has good gene pool i think mister larry has some of the best best males close to me max shooter flyer oxfors padro is also averry nice male johson spike is but theese 2 dogs doenst belong to mister i just had put them dogs in there ty mr larry again there is a lott of good feist and breedes out there steve mcandrews larry renfroe dean i cant remember is last name sam allar jack buckley bruce bilhovde jody mullins this is just some of the fine feist breedes out there guess i better shut up thak you guys for making the feist what they are today i left out one man that some exllent feist mr delane widener now i will shut up thank you all this come from the bottom of heart
Calvin Stone
202 East Vine
Tuckerman, Ark 72473
Home (870) 624-2315
Calvin Cell Phone (870) 503-1104
Liz Cell Phone (870) 503-5333
http://www.freewebs....n37us/index.htm

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic