Squirrel Dog Central: Hutson Blackmouth Cur Kennel - Squirrel Dog Central

Jump to content

  • 5 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hutson Blackmouth Cur Kennel

#1 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:48 AM

hello my name is joey hutson, we have been hunting the yellow blackmouth cur for nearly 30 yrs, we use them for sq. and coon. her is my wesite where we have plenty of info, photos, and videos.

Visit my website

www.hutsonblackmouthcur.com

This post has been edited by joey1: 10 February 2010 - 10:07 AM

0


  • 5 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other Replies To This Topic

#21 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

here is a video of billy hintons pup out of poncho, he sent me. looks like he is starting to figure it out. click photo to view
Posted Image
0

#22 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

my ada and poncho pups was just born, ive been waiting for a cross like this for a long time, they will go back to ladners duke 5 times, in only 4 generations, i know its not a guarantee but from the dogs that ive owned and hunted with over the years, the duke dog seems to be my favorite of all of them. deep , hard hunting, and belly up tree dogs, caint wait to get im in the woods.
0

#23 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

roger burroughs, from up in arkansas, called and said his dixie female that he bred to poncho, had 7 pups yesterday. this is a half brother to half sister cross, should really be a good one.
0

#24 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

brigg mason, sent me this photo of his two and half month old pup, she is out of bandit and jason newells **** creek dixie, hope she makes you the best tree dog ever brigg, thanks for the photo
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

this is my zip dog, he is coming 2 yrs old, has a great handle , and is a tough little coon dog. zip is a grand pup of bandit, i just had him treated for heart worms,as soon as he recovers i will be putting the finishing touches on him, he trees up on the wood like bandit, and has a great locate
Posted Image
0

#26 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

this is bandit and his son poncho with their coon collection
Posted Image
0

#27 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

seems like here lately the most often ask question is , are all my dogs ladner bred, i would like to explain this , and save alot of phone calls. the answer is NO, i do have a few that are full ladner bred . i also have some that goes back to some of my old dogs from back in the 80's and 90's that are ford and nolan bred dogs, a totally different line of blackmouth curs. let me ad , that my breeding program is no secrect,i always have encourged the people that has purchased dogs from me to breed them , and try to produce even better tree dogs than me.. anyway im really having great success with crossing the ladner and nolan , ford, lines,i have only one desire or focus and that is to breed and produce the best tree dogs i can, not dogs that are allround , multi-purpose dogs,not just dogs that can chase a squirrell up a tree in the yard, but a go younder get treed , and stay treed kinda tree dog. after all that has happened and been said, i will not longer be promoting the full blooded ladner bred dogs that i have now, in anymore of the competition hunts, like the world hunt, state championship, or any hunt at all, in the future or as long as i live.i will be focusing on all my dogs that are breed from all the blackmouth curs .im sorry buddy but you make it impossiable for me to continue, you win. there is many more good blackmouth curs in the world that can get treed,so i will continue the same breeding program ive been doing,with a few changes.i truly hope that this will once and for all clear the air. so if your reading this and are looking for a good blackmouth cur, that can get treed, give me a call.thanks,joey hutson
0

#28 User is offline   Pawpaw 

  • Drives the truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 2,884
  • Joined: 22-February 04

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

Joey, anybody grew up in the country knows a 3 berry pie is better than just one kind of berry. :thumbup: I'll give you a holler one day and see what you think would make a good cross with my Jeanie dog. She's the one I had down there at the TBMCA hunt. I'm thinking about getting a pup out of her to carry on.
Steve Middleton - Charlotte, TN

Home of Jojo's Attaboy Max, SpGrCh, TN State Ch Jojo's Sophie Jo, Middleton's Bailey, CH Middleton's Jeanie, and Ms. Sadie

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog." - Charles Doran
0

#29 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:16 AM

hello paw paw, hows everthing up in them mountains of tn.. i think that is a great idea. that little female, sure got in my eye, the way she treed that coon, her owner should be horse wooped, for not coon hunting her more, ha. well you can go ahead and put me and ms. robin down for a pup out of her, i really think putting her with the right male, could be awsome, joey
0

#30 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

another fun hunt with bandit and poncho

Posted Image
0

#31 User is offline   PAUL HILLIS 

  • Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber
  • Posts: 949
  • Joined: 26-December 09

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:39 PM

View Postjoey1, on 07 August 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

another fun hunt with bandit and poncho

Posted Image

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JOEY AND PLEASE BRING THEM STEM WINDERS UP TO THE TEXAS STATE HUNT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FRIDAY NIGHT COON HUNT THIS TIME. SO KEEP THEM DOGS TUNED UP I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE A GOOD BLACK MOUTH WIN THE HUNT. :trophy_cup_sm_nwm:
0

#32 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:15 AM

thanks paul, we do plan to be at the tx state hunt, but i want be hunting them, i have a tough little male dog that im very proud of. he is only 7 months old, but if he continues i will be hunting him in the hunt. he has alot of my old dogs blood, nolan and ford bloodlines .
0

#33 User is offline   PAUL HILLIS 

  • Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber
  • Posts: 949
  • Joined: 26-December 09

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postjoey1, on 15 August 2012 - 08:15 AM, said:

thanks paul, we do plan to be at the tx state hunt, but i want be hunting them, i have a tough little male dog that im very proud of. he is only 7 months old, but if he continues i will be hunting him in the hunt. he has alot of my old dogs blood, nolan and ford bloodlines .

I DO NOT CARE IF THEY HAVE RANDY WRIGHT CUR IN THEM IF THEIR A TREE DOG MY HATS OFF . NOW NOW MR HILLIS CALM DOWN YOU KNOW A DOG HAS GOT TO HAVE MR BIG SHOTS NAME ON THEM ARE THEIR NO GOOD EVEN IF THEY TREE 4 COONS EVER NIGHT AND 20 SQ EVER DAY . WOOPS SORRY I FAR GOT.

JUST FOOLING JOEY YOU KNOW ME I BE GLAD TO SEE YOU AT ANY HUNT IF YOU BROUGHT A RAT TERRIER WE WOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME. :thumbup:
0

#34 User is offline   LittleBubbas 

  • Drives the truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 1,732
  • Joined: 06-January 06

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

Joey, sounds like your headed in the right direction. I know you work really hard hunting and proving your dogs, matching up crosses in attempt to prduce a certain type of dog. My hats off to ya!

I currently have a little jip that is not Ladner bred...she is half Lott, a 1/4 Lee, and a 1/4 Ladner....can't wait to see her in the woods this year...that jip is a fireplug!

I would love to see some of those Nolan and Ford BMC's in action. If you cross some of that Nolan and/or Ford blood onto Poncho, depending on if I can take on another pup at that time, a female may would cross back good onto my Banjo dog that's off of Bandit and Dixie.

Good Hunting!
Jeremy Gunter
Eagle Creek Kennels
Ohatchee, AL
0

#35 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

thanks little bubbas. there is a man up in arkansas that recently bred a nolan , ford cross, female to my poncho dog, i know for a fact she is a jam up sq. dog and a pretty good coon dog, but i think he has deposits on all them. i just breed poncho to a nolan female yesterday, and i will be having some more in the near future, you just let me know when your ready, i would be glad for you to have one, joey
0

#36 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

View Postjoey1, on 31 July 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

seems like here lately the most often ask question is , are all my dogs ladner bred, i would like to explain this , and save alot of phone calls. the answer is NO, i do have a few that are full ladner bred . i also have some that goes back to some of my old dogs from back in the 80's and 90's that are ford and nolan bred dogs, a totally different line of blackmouth curs. let me ad , that my breeding program is no secrect,i always have encourged the people that has purchased dogs from me to breed them , and try to produce even better tree dogs than me.. anyway im really having great success with crossing the ladner and nolan , ford, lines,i have only one desire or focus and that is to breed and produce the best tree dogs i can, not dogs that are allround , multi-purpose dogs,not just dogs that can chase a squirrell up a tree in the yard, but a go younder get treed , and stay treed kinda tree dog. after all that has happened and been said, i will not longer be promoting the full blooded ladner bred dogs that i have now, in anymore of the competition hunts, like the world hunt, state championship, or any hunt at all, in the future or as long as i live.i will be focusing on all my dogs that are breed from all the blackmouth curs .im sorry buddy but you make it impossiable for me to continue, you win. there is many more good blackmouth curs in the world that can get treed,so i will continue the same breeding program ive been doing,with a few changes.i truly hope that this will once and for all clear the air. so if your reading this and are looking for a good blackmouth cur, that can get treed, give me a call.thanks,joey hutson
Well hope you change your mind after our talk this evening you know some folks just like to start trouble. I had a fellow to tell me you were telling I was out of the dog business and after talking to you I don't believe it. I hope you did except my apology. Thanks Curt
0

#37 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

thanks curt, apology accepted, joey
0

#38 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

hutsons ole zip, is off of zip code and roxie, which makes him a grand pup of bandit, tough little coon dog.
Posted Image
0

#39 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

This is Hutsons Ole T-Rex, he is another tough tree dog that we are proud to offer as one of our stud dogs, T-Rex will flat get treed and stay put, and most inportantly, he will have the meat. We will have some pups off him in the upcoming year.
Posted Image

click photo below to veiw video
Posted Image
0

#40 User is offline   PAUL HILLIS 

  • Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber
  • Posts: 949
  • Joined: 26-December 09

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

View Postjoey1, on 08 October 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

This is Hutsons Ole T-Rex, he is another tough tree dog that we are proud to offer as one of our stud dogs, T-Rex will flat get treed and stay put, and most inportantly, he will have the meat. We will have some pups off him in the upcoming year.
Posted Image

click photo below to veiw video
Posted Image

LOOKING GOOD JOEY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
0

Share this topic:


  • 5 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users