• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ladner Bred Blackmouth Cur's

#1 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

I sure enjoy these Blackmouth Cur's that L.H. Ladner has devoted a good share of his life breeding. They excell and treeing game and love their owners. Attached Image: Picture_062.jpg
Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »

Other Replies To This Topic

#21 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:24 PM

You can see by the different colors I don't breed for color just ability.
Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

#22 Guest_greytail_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

Your dogs accomplishments speak for their abilities. Keep up the good work on producing tree dogs.

#23 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

14 week old Ladner bred Blackmouth Cur puppy for sale. The person that bought this pup dies so I got it back. Puppy is UKC and NKC registered price a matter of corespondence. Call 989 833 7295 ask for Loyd

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Picture 320.jpg
  • Attached Image: Picture 321.jpg

Pine River Kennel

#24 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

Pud has been sold
Pine River Kennel

#25 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

That is a very good looking pup. Someone got a dandy here.

This post has been edited by greytail: 30 July 2010 - 08:19 PM

#26 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:40 AM

He went to a very good home. One where he needed to be. So far these puppies we have raised at Pine River Kennel have went to the right kind of home.
Pine River Kennel

#27 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:58 AM

Got a call from Rick Clough {Ratsniper} telling me about his puppy kate out of Bud and Cry treeing a squirrel already. His pup Kate was born April 5. Here is what Rick had to say. She treed on here first wild squirrel Sat. morning at a local park.I have only been able to get her out in the prime time on weekend mornings.I knew it was only a matter of time before she had a "run in".Her run in was with a young squirrel of the season.That squirrel was letting the world know that there was a intruder amongst them! That squirrel actually came down the tree some to scold that pup! Katie started giving it right back! Her natural instincs kicked in and she hit the wood! The squirrel scrambled back up and Katie was watching intensely! I made it timber and that pup followed it 2 trees over and then lost sight of it.I loved her up and we called it a morning! I am so ready for this season! Just need the heat to go away! It has been brutal here...the next couple days are supposed to bring temps in the mid- 90s.....enough already...
Pine River Kennel

#28 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

Now thats the kind of reports one likes to get back from their pups.

#29 User is offline   mcroucher 

• Drives the truck
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:47 AM

Looking good Lloyd! :thumbup:
Click on the Banner below to visit my website:

Posted Image

In Memory of NKC World Squirrel Champion Coles' Skittles... Her blood still runs deep here!!

Always place God first and Family a close second.

#30 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:08 AM

Received another update from Rick Clough from Indiana about his Katie pup out of Bud and Cry born april 5. Here is what Rick had to say along with a picture. My son went treerat hunting this morning.This is my Katie pup.This is the second she has seen and the only one she has put her mouth on.My son showed her the squirrel outside of her kennel and she went ballistic!He layed a drag out of sight. We came in the house and had my daughter release her.This is the end result.A 4 month old tree dog laying it down!!!! Loyd..those tailgate shots are not far off!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 100_2044.jpg

Pine River Kennel

#31 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

Another report early starting pup is the result of a good breeding program.

#32 User is offline   sizemorespider67 

• Drives the truck

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

:thumbup: :thumbup:
[

#33 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

Pictures of Precious whichis out of Bud and Cry and the light colored one Echo out of Bud and Lady

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Picture 322.jpg
  • Attached Image: Picture 323.jpg

Pine River Kennel

#34 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

You got'um looking good Loyd..

#35 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:17 PM

Report from Josh Feldman Illinois on a pup out of Cry and Bud. Well this is my first post here. my name is josh. me and brother in law went up to michigan in june to get a couple pups from loyd at pine river kennels. super nice guy full of information. he answered all of my questions and we stood around and talked for an hour sharing hunting stories. straight up guy. well my pup is a little over 4 months old now and showing a lot of potential. he has a lot of drive. i have worked him with a few coons in cages, drags, and a couple squirrels. i run him with a 3 yr mt. cur who is a super fast dog and hard on the tree. he caught a coon last week and zip was right with him. a dog on each end of the coon. i have to really keep an eye on him because he is fearless and not quite big enough for a full on coon fight. he has treed with the big dog several times but lastnight left the big dog at home and had zip and dixie which is a female my bro in law got from loyd. zip hit a hot trail and was off. 2 min later treed first coon treed by himself with dixie in tow. Dixie is owned by Bill Bizer Josh brother inlaw out of Bud and Lady.
Pine River Kennel

#36 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

Rick Clough of indiana owns this little girl Katie was born april 5 2010. Good job Rick. Here is what Rick said. Katie had a pretty good morning! I was able to roll 1 out to her but she treed 2.The gun did not fire on the second shot.It just about got wrapped around a tree!She also winded one and started barking on it but it could not be found.Attached Image: 100_2048.jpg
Pine River Kennel

#37 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

Another fine pup coming out of Pine River Kennels and your Ladner Black Mouths.

This post has been edited by greytail: 31 August 2010 - 10:15 AM

#38 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

Thanks Jack my dogs speak for themselves just like yours do at Buckley's Mtn Feist Kennel.
Pine River Kennel

#39 User is offline   LittleBubbas 

• Drives the truck

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:20 PM

I love to hear about NATURAL TREE DOGS and folks that will do them justice! Posted Image Posted Image

Jeremy Gunter
Eagle Creek Kennels
Ohatchee, AL

#40 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:39 PM

Report from Rick Clough on his pup Katie out of Bud and Cry. Here is what Rick had to say. I took my Katie pup out this morning. It was beautiful cool morning at 49 degrees! What a relief from what we have been getting! This pup of mine does not have all of the pieces of the puzzle yet but she is finding them fast! She treed 2 squirrels this morning and acted like a 3 yr old doing it! It was a rare thing to witness both squirrels go up. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time! So I had no doubt when she hit the wood that they were there! Both were treed on scent and scent alone! This coming from a pup that turned 6 months old today.If I get anymore excited about this pup I wont be able to stand it! No pics as I was busy slinging lead! lol Loyd I tried calling you this morning on the first so you could hear this baby laying it down on the hardwood but you must of still been in bed.... I sure enjoyed the report when you did get ahold of me though.

This post has been edited by Yankee: 05 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

Pine River Kennel

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users