• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Original Ladner Blackmouth Curs. tree dogs but used in lots of other ways

#1 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

The Ladner blackmouth curs started right here and has came a long ways thanks to my dad LH Ladner. I still breed the best line of blackmouth curs on the market. We love squirrel hunting and coon hunting. Have a look at my website and enjoy.

http://curtladnerblackmouthcurs.com

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

This Ladner dog is in Mexico on a mt lion..

#3 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostCurt Ladner, on 14 June 2012 - 12:03 PM, said:

This Ladner dog is in Mexico on a mt lion..

Cat picture.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: mexcodog.jpg

#4 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:20 AM

Rambo and Queen best breed of the Black Mouth Cur tree dogs.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: ramboqueen.jpg

#5 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

This is Stranger he is teeing a coon in Canada he belongs to toyna yes a lady coon hunter. She said she has hunted hounds all her life and never see a beat. She said her hounds use to locate before they tree but with a Ladner dog that doesn't happen, when he barks he is looking up and on the tree. She says this old boy is on fire.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: burningcur-1.jpg

#6 User is offline   reubjones76 

• Tree's with Old Dog's
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

i bet he is setting the woods on fire thats a good looking dog

#7 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

View Postreubjones76, on 13 July 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

i bet he is setting the woods on fire thats a good looking dog

He is Mr Jones and we have many others coming up.

#8 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

Mr Jones this is Stranger again he is really a nice looking Ladner cur he is out of my Casey dog.
I really love these old yellow dogs its has been a wonderful life with them. Some around here don't understand every time I work with them it reminds me of the times me and dad had here together. http//:curtladnerblackmouthcurs.com. All of you are welcome to join me forum and have a look it free to do so.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Ladnertreedgs-1.jpg

#9 User is offline   reubjones76 

• Tree's with Old Dog's
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

i sure hope your policy is visitors welcome cause i am gonna show up down there one morning and spend some money on a pup or two and really like the looks of the LBMC

#10 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postreubjones76, on 14 July 2012 - 09:16 AM, said:

i sure hope your policy is visitors welcome cause i am gonna show up down there one morning and spend some money on a pup or two and really like the looks of the LBMC

Mr Jones that will be fine love to have you but I'm about 40 or 50 behind right now just give me a call when you're ready.

#11 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:44 AM

This is just a little hostory of the ladner dogs. you can look this up on Wikipedia Encyclopedia.
HistoryBlackmouth Curs have varied historical documentation dependent upon region. Among them are the Ladner Yellow Blackmouth Cur from Mississippi, Red Blackmouth Cur from Alabama, Weatherford's Ben Blackmouth Cur from Texas, and the Florida Blackmouth Cur.

The first Blackmouth Curs registered were Ladner Blackmouth Curs through the National Kennel Club in April 1964. Mr L.H. Ladner had such extensive written documentation of his family's breeding that the NKC recognized the breed.[8] These curs are used to tree squirrel, raccoon, bobcat, mountain lion, and bear. They are used for hunting hogs and feral cattle. They also are distinguished by being used by the search and rescue emergency services.[9]

Thats right they were registered in 1964 for a reason and it was to breed them for professional tree dogs and thats just what my dad did and im doing these days. me and him had a long talk 3 weeks before he passed away and it was about breeding and making sure a poor man as well as a ritch man could buy one to hunt.a lot of folks tell me i could get a bigger price for my dogs but im not going to change the price of them inless the price of feed changes. My whole life as of 49 years of age i have never walked out on the yard without a ladner dog. My breeding is just like my dads and i have years under my belt to learn. As far as the breeding it goes back pass years it goes in to generations and thats where i stand today. Your welcom to have a look at my website and sighn up on my fourm and have a look. http://curtladnerblackmouthcurs.com

#12 User is offline   ram1500 

• Crawling pup
  • Pip

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

Mr Ladner I respect your hoesnty and stance on your dogs, i have been looking for a pup from your bloodline, and i have talked to you joined your waiting list and noticed your prices for pups where less than most everyone one else that have Ladner Bloodline pups and i wondered why. I now fully understand and I must say THANK YOU! I'm sure it will be a long painstaking wait for my chance to finaly get a pup but I also know it will be well worth the wait, thanks again.

#13 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:22 AM

View Postram1500, on 16 July 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

Mr Ladner I respect your hoesnty and stance on your dogs, i have been looking for a pup from your bloodline, and i have talked to you joined your waiting list and noticed your prices for pups where less than most everyone one else that have Ladner Bloodline pups and i wondered why. I now fully understand and I must say THANK YOU! I'm sure it will be a long painstaking wait for my chance to finaly get a pup but I also know it will be well worth the wait, thanks again.

I had to look your profile up last night and check my list. Your pup will be ready at the end of the month. And yes your wait will be worth it the pups are out of Bow. Here is a picture of bow on a short evening hunt with my daughter.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: file-1.jpg

#14 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

This is a picture of Lady she has more paper work on her from hunts than any other black mouth in history. She has a championship in every way. She belong to Mr Loyd up in Michigan and he wins hunts about ever time he places her. Really proud of you Loyd. Thanks for choosing a Ladner tree dog.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: lady2.jpg

#15 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

That is UKC Sq Ch Nt Ch NKC Sq Ch Pine River Echo out of UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Bud and UKC Gr Sq Ch Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Lady First picture is Bud second one is Lady Attached Image: Picture 099.jpgAttached Image: Picture 061.jpg

This post has been edited by Yankee: 17 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

#16 User is offline   PAUL HILLIS 

• Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostCurt Ladner, on 04 July 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Cat picture.

I LOVE THIS PITCHER CURT I HAVE ALL WAYS WANTED TO GO ON A BIG CAT HUNT I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO GO ON ONE THIS WINTER IN RED RIVER NEW MEXICO IF I CAN FIND THE TIME I PLAN TO GO. :munching_out:

#17 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

View PostYankee, on 17 July 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

That is UKC Sq Ch Nt Ch NKC Sq Ch Pine River Echo out of UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Bud and UKC Gr Sq Ch Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Lady First picture is Bud second one is Lady Attachment Picture 099.jpgAttachment Picture 061.jpg

That is a lot to keep in your mind loyd. Me and dad stop puting our dogs in hunts because we talked about it and decided it was best to let folks who had them put some wins on our dogs for us. But things have changed this year i will be in other states building points on my dogs. A lot of things has changed after my dad passed away my wife had 2 strokes and with keeping dogs going i had a a/c inc going i closed it down this year. Just to much on my plate. Me and dad were real close and that took a part of my life when i lost him really had it hard for about 2 years. We had long talks on his death bed and it was all about dogs. One thing he told me dont let some durty rat take my dogs over because you know how it runs and i want to keep it the same way. He also told me the dog world can be bad he said out of a hundred folks that call there selfes friends you will only have 2 or so. I have found that to be very true. Loyd my dad told me that you will always be a true freind and i have found that to be right. we talk last week about a casey pup and you just let me know when your ready. Thanks man

#18 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

• Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:20 AM

View PostPAUL HILLIS, on 17 July 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I LOVE THIS PITCHER CURT I HAVE ALL WAYS WANTED TO GO ON A BIG CAT HUNT I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO GO ON ONE THIS WINTER IN RED RIVER NEW MEXICO IF I CAN FIND THE TIME I PLAN TO GO. :munching_out:

Hy i over looked your post. Yes paul i would love to go with you on a cat hunt i have hunted bob cat a lot and its fun. I had a invite from jody last year and could not go because of my wifes health. Here is a other picture of a pup out of bow standing his ground.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: mtlion.jpg

#19 User is offline   reubjones76 

• Tree's with Old Dog's
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

i have rolled out a couple bobcats with a fiest i couldnt imagine the rush of a mountain lion good looking dogs

#20 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

UKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Nt Ch Pine River Cry a real pleasure to hunt wheither on squirrel or coon. Cry is a nice 50 pound dog when not over weight Attached Image: Picture 357.jpgAttached Image: !cid__Photo159.jpg

This post has been edited by Yankee: 18 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users