• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ladner Bred Blackmouth Cur's

#1 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

I sure enjoy these Blackmouth Cur's that L.H. Ladner has devoted a good share of his life breeding. They excell and treeing game and love their owners. Attached Image: Picture_062.jpg
Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

• 7 Pages +
  • « First

Other Replies To This Topic

#101 User is offline   reubjones76 

• Tree's with Old Dog's
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Loyd just wanted t let ya know that Toby treed a easy coon last night he was 4mth old yesterday couldnt be happier :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> he is outta bud x cry

This post has been edited by reubjones76: 13 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

#102 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

Toby is going tomake one of the better dogs keep up the good work Ruben
Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

#103 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Echo would have been sold as a puppy if it hadn't have been for Mabel. Echo is making everything I like in a hunting dog. Echo is out of Bud and Lady. She is just shy of 3 years of age. Attached Image: !cid__Photo113.jpg
Pine River Kennel

#104 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

I know have openings for puppies out of my UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch NKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Pine River Echo female. Price $350 if interested call Home 989 833 7295 Cell 989 560 0378 ask for Loyd Frisbie. Here is Echo Attached Image: !cid__Photo113.jpg
Pine River Kennel

#105 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

Mabel myself and Echo loaded up and headed to Alpena to the Hakens and their Chopper dog. Mabel sure liked Chopper and Chopper sure liked Echo. Mabel is excited for the puppies to get here so she can see them and pick out one for me to keep.
Pine River Kennel

#106 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

Waiting Game Echo went out of heat so things look good for Echo to have come Hakens Chopper puppies in her. When they are strong enough to venture out of the kennel we set out with them and handle them for an hour or so. Well Mabel already has a table and chairs out in the yard waiting for the puppies to arrive. Echo was born in the back yard and Mabel and I are getting excited for her puppies to arrive. They are due here around July 22
Pine River Kennel

#107 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

Got the mail yesterday and in it was a NKC Grand Squirrel Champion degree for my Lady female. I thought Lady needed 1 more win to finish in Grand Squirrel Champion. Looks like I was wrong. Now all 3 of my females Cry,Lady and Echo are NKC Grand Squirrel Champions.
Pine River Kennel

#108 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

Gettinig excited Echo is making bag and she is 4 weeks along. Echo was born here there are several as anxious as I am for her to have a litter. Echo just turned 3 and has never had a litter. Echo is a UKC Gr Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch NKC Gr Sq Ch Ch

This post has been edited by Yankee: 23 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

Pine River Kennel

#109 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

Our Echo female had puppies yesterday. This was her first litter and the heat was driving her nuts until Mabel went up town and goe her a fan. Hung the fan up and all is well. Am excited about this litter. They are out of our Echo and Hakens Chopper.
Pine River Kennel

#110 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:58 AM

Echo and her babies Attached Image: !cid__Photo126.jpg
Pine River Kennel

#111 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

Echo's babies theye were 3 weeks old friday. We are liking these Attached Image: Photo1311.JPG
Pine River Kennel

#112 User is offline   daddymonster 

• Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:13 AM

boy oh, they sure are some good looking pups. they will be starting to tree their own squirrels by the end of February i bet. good luck to all the owners of these. :thumbup: larry

#113 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

The BoysAttached Image: Photo1331.JPG The GirlsAttached Image: Photo1351.JPG

This post has been edited by Yankee: 13 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

Pine River Kennel

#114 User is offline   ybbob snewo 

• Lead Broke
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

Loyd,

Those are some very nice looking pups! I bet that they will get it done in the woods too! You are putting some very nice pups on the ground from your kennel. I hunted behind Chopper and he is the real deal.
2 Corinthians 5:17-21
New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

#115 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

Thanks Bob they should be really good hunters with Chopper and Echo behind them.
Pine River Kennel

#116 User is offline   daddymonster 

• Drives the truck

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

thank you lloyd for such a good pup and a healthy one too boot. she follows me every step i take over everyone else. went to the barn to feed last night and she followed me of course and when the horse went to nickering for his food she turned and ran as if her tail got bit off. i whiseled and she stopped and i clapped my hands and called her and she came right back and i interduced them. she even went into the stall with me and i put her up on his neck , etc. no problem . i was really surprised at how she did. i love everything about her . p.s. in pavlov's method of rating and picking a pup she scored a 75 out of 80 . i can see CRY BABY will be a good one.if she don't make it, it will be my fault. thank you for being so honest and outgoing with my wife and i. sorry this got a little lengthy, but i thought people should know what your breeding up there . :twocents:

#117 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

Cinnamon on our way home from the vet. Cinnamon got her 2nd shot today and a Drontol Plus. Cinnamon id out of Hakens Chopper and our Echo Attached Image: Photo1991.JPG
Pine River Kennel

#118 User is offline   new2doo 

• Tree's with Old Dog's
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

Healthy looking pup! I hope she makes a good one for you.
Ryan Hobbs

#119 User is offline   daddymonster 

• Drives the truck

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

hey Lloyd my cry baby is house cat crazy now barks hard at them and rings and twisting gets so excited over the scent. she is now taking the lead in the woods now . about 40 yards in front of me . she makes me very proud of her . i have never had a better acting puppy. i think she struck a coon scent in a ravine drainage draw today for she left me and kept going down the hill tracking on something. i had to call her back this time. getting too far out. your puppy sure is pretty . i thank you and Mable for the puppy i got . i can't wait for the male off BUD and CRY. I sure will make them live hard. i found a little genseng this morning and kept CRY BABY out for about 3 hours in these mountains. she never quit on me though , but i brought her back that was enough. CRY BABY is Cinnamon's sister for the rest of readers. this is a little long winded but i wanted to let you know she is doing great and a whole lot better now than when i talked to you last week. thanks very much. LARRY

#120 User is offline   daddymonster 

• Drives the truck

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

Lloyd you wouldn't believe what CRY BABY is doing in the woods now. been out 4 times with her gensenging. man she is going to be a top dog and i stress top. at 9 weeks old .

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users