• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ladner Bred Blackmouth Cur's

#1 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

I sure enjoy these Blackmouth Cur's that L.H. Ladner has devoted a good share of his life breeding. They excell and treeing game and love their owners. Attached Image: Picture_062.jpg
Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other Replies To This Topic

#41 User is offline   bluechicken 

• Drives the truck

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:43 PM

Looks like Katie is doing great!!!!! :thumbup:
Home of
NKC.2010 SQUIRREL DOG OF THE YEAR
NKC.S.GR.SQ.CH.S.GR.BN.CH.UKC.SQ.CH.BN.CH.Bowling's Taff
NKC.SQ.CH.BN.CH.Bowling's Bit of Honey
NKC.SQ.CH.S.GR.BN.CH.Jakes Shade of Chocolate
NKC.SQ.CH.GR.BN.CH.Parker's Creek Tom
NKC.SQ.CH.BN.CH.Jakes Bo Bo
NKC.BN.CH.Bowling's Kiddie
http://bowlingsmtfeist.webs.com/

#42 Guest_greytail_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

View PostYankee, on 05 September 2010 - 08:39 PM, said:

Report from Rick Clough on his pup Katie out of Bud and Cry. Here is what Rick had to say. I took my Katie pup out this morning. It was beautiful cool morning at 49 degrees! What a relief from what we have been getting! This pup of mine does not have all of the pieces of the puzzle yet but she is finding them fast! She treed 2 squirrels this morning and acted like a 3 yr old doing it! It was a rare thing to witness both squirrels go up. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time! So I had no doubt when she hit the wood that they were there! Both were treed on scent and scent alone! This coming from a pup that turned 6 months old today.If I get anymore excited about this pup I wont be able to stand it! No pics as I was busy slinging lead! lol Loyd I tried calling you this morning on the first so you could hear this baby laying it down on the hardwood but you must of still been in bed.... I sure enjoyed the report when you did get ahold of me though.

This is the reports one gets back when they breed a good line of dogs as you are breeding. Keep up the good work.

#43 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

Pine River Bud recently got 1st place UKC Sq hunt win making him UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch Pine River Bud. Bud also has a 1st place win in NKC squirrel hunt.
Thanks to L.H. & Curt Ladner for breeding dogs that excel at treeing game and love their owners. L.H & Curt Ladner Blackmouth Cur's in Michigan
Pine River Kennel

#44 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

Congratulations BUD & LOYD. You sure are putting the titles on your dogs.

#45 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:55 AM

Also my grandsons dog Copper made UKC Nt Ch this year also.
Pine River Kennel

#46 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:14 PM

You are going to have to build you another room on the house for all the titles you are collecting for your dogs Loyd.
Congratulations to Drew and Copper

#47 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch Pine River Bud and of my grandsons Drew Frisbie

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Picture 330.jpg

Pine River Kennel

#48 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:12 PM

Drew and his UKC Nt Ch Pine River Copper. Copper is out of UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch Pine River Bud and UKC Gr Sq Ch Gr Ch Nt Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Lady.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Picture 329.jpg

Pine River Kennel

#49 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:15 AM

Drw is growing up you Loyd and getting biger enough to really help hunt your dogs.

#50 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:38 AM

Cry,and Lady with Drew and Jon Higbee and coon treed after a short hunt friday night.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Picture 350.jpg

Pine River Kennel

#51 User is offline   littlejohn 

• Drives the truck

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

Nice picture Lloyd....I like them BMC's :thumbup:
When failure is not an option, hunt a "Dean Wright" McAndrews bred Fiest

Here in Mt. Juliet, TN. we still say "In God We Trust"

It's one of the laws of nature that the stupid usually remove themselves from the gene pool.

#52 Guest_greytail_*

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:38 PM

View PostYankee, on 10 October 2010 - 11:38 AM, said:

Cry,and Lady with Drew and Jon Higbee and coon treed after a short hunt friday night.

Great pic with the meat.

#53 User is offline   ken stringfellow 

• Tree's Caged Game
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

:thumbup: :thumbup: i hope my ladner pup does for me what yours doing for you nice pics

#54 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

Greytial {Jack Buckley} Jack is alive and doing well and can be visited at on his new board http://squirreldoghunters.aimoo.com
Pine River Kennel

#55 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:09 AM

Took Cry out for a short solo hunt tonight. Didn't leave the house untila little after 10:30. Got these 4 in around 1 hour and 15 minutes. All 4 were lay ups. One of the reasons I got into these4 Ladner Blackmouth Cur's is they are lay up dogs.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Picture 353.jpg

Pine River Kennel

#56 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:15 AM

Zip is owned by Josh Feldman of Illinois and pictured is Josh with 3 different nights catch of coon. Zip hunts alone because Josh recently lost his Mtn Cur. Zio is out od UKC Nt Chj Ch Sq Ch NKC Sq Ch Pine River Bud and UKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Nt Ch Pine river Cry.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMAG05051.JPG
  • Attached Image: IMAG05061.JPG
  • Attached Image: IMAG05131.JPG

Pine River Kennel

#57 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

Last night Josh Feldman and Zip. This is Josh's 1st Blackmouth Cur and Josh says he is very happy with Zip. Josh says Zip is already a true working dog. Zip even goes on his trapline withhim. Josh hunts Zip on bith coon and squirrel. Zip is Josh's only dog now he had a Mtn Cur that got run over and killed the recently. Josh says all of his friends that have hunted withZip already want a pup out of him.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMAG05361.JPG

Pine River Kennel

#58 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:24 AM

Taking orders for 2 litters of L.H. Ladner Blackmouth Cur puppies. Litter number 1 sire is my UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch NKC Sq Ch Pine River Bud and dam is my UKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Nt Ch Pine River ry. Litter number 2 Sire is my UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch NKC Sq Ch Pine River Bud and dam is UKC Gr Sq Ch Gr Ch Nt Ch NKC Sq Ch Ch Pine River Lady. Price males $350 females $400. Buyer pays shipping. A $100 deposit is required. Call Loyd Frisbie at 989 833 7295.
Pine River Kennel

#59 User is offline   Yankee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

Pictured after the hunt Evans Kalum finished into a UKC Squirrel Champion with 3, 1st places wins. On the left is Wyatt Evans and on the right is Mitcheal Evans and a tired Kalum in the middle Attached Image: Picture 361.jpg Second picture is the proud parents the dad UKC Nt Ch Ch Sq Ch NKC Sq Ch Pine River Bud on the left with Wyatt Evans the mother UKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Nt Ch Cry in the center with Mitcheal Evans and Kalum on the right with Kirk Evans.
I would like to thank the Evans family for putting Kalum in the woods and Wyatt Evans for being a cold blooded squirrel and coon killer.Attached Image: Picture 362.jpg
Pine River Kennel

#60 User is offline   slee 

• Drives the truck

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

man before those puppies hit the ground their already sold. wish i could have one but to many dogs now to handle.
old bud, cry and loyd really produce good hunting dogs

SAMUEL WADE LEE
HOME OF THE MEGAN,
CICI, LULU, ROWDY
AND HOSS
1219 IREDELL AVE.
KNOXVILLE,TN. 37921
CELL# 865-789-6710
OR 865-789-6717
HOME OF THE
TENNESSEE,VOLUNTEERS
slee1951@comcast.net