Squirrel Dog Central: Original Ladner Blackmouth Curs. - Squirrel Dog Central

Jump to content

  • 7 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Original Ladner Blackmouth Curs. tree dogs but used in lots of other ways

#1 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

The Ladner blackmouth curs started right here and has came a long ways thanks to my dad LH Ladner. I still breed the best line of blackmouth curs on the market. We love squirrel hunting and coon hunting. Have a look at my website and enjoy.

http://curtladnerblackmouthcurs.com
2


  • 7 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other Replies To This Topic

#21 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostYankee, on 18 July 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

UKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Gr Nt Ch NKC Gr Sq Ch Ch Nt Ch Pine River Cry a real pleasure to hunt wheither on squirrel or coon. Cry is a nice 50 pound dog when not over weight Attachment Picture 357.jpgAttachment !cid__Photo159.jpg

Love the pictures Loyd keep the good work glad the Ladner dogs have made you proud.
1

#22 User is offline   bladner 

  • Just Whelped
  • Pip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 18-July 12

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:06 PM

This is a letter we received from one of the many happy customers...

Dear Curtis
I just wanted to say thank you. When I was about 5 years old my parents had bought a pup from your father's business as a birthday present for my older brother. Naturally having been that young when we got Belle I don't remember a time when she wasn't around (though I do remember her vaguely as a puppy). I have so many great memories of Belle all which show what an amazing dog she was. She always had a lively spirit and would insist on going hunting (and refused to stay out in the kennel) with the other dogs. Of course once she got to old to actually go out on hunts anymore she had to settle with treeing our cats or whatever other small furry creature she could find. But aside from having been a hunting dog Belle was a part of our family. She was the only dog (until recently) that my parents ever allowed to live inside permenately. She played with my brother and I as kids and remained a faithful and loyal friend to us as we grew up. Belle was always there for us when we were hurting and would lay beside us when she knew we needed comforting. I remember once when I was crying she sat and cried next to me. It was actually kind of funny. Belle shared our pain and our joy. She was a member of our family. Unfortunalely we had to say goodbye to her at the beginning of last month. I am not one to get attached to pets but as I'm sure you've figured out Belle was far more then that. I am so thankful we had 14 wonderful years with her. As much as I didn't want to say good-bye I'm glad she was able to go peacefully and is no longer suffering. I only wish I was able to thank your father as well for having given us such a great. Dog. My deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss. I hope this letter shows just how much of an impact his work made on the lives of others (though I'm sure you already knew that). So once again thank you for the wonderful dog my family was blessed with and for keeping your fathers memory alive with your company. We now have two puppies from you one which is her full niece. I have yet to meet them but from my understanding they're fitting right in.
Sincerely
Cheyanne Sharpe

We have now placed two pups back with this family
0

#23 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

View Postbladner, on 20 July 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

This is a letter we received from one of the many happy customers...

Dear Curtis
I just wanted to say thank you. When I was about 5 years old my parents had bought a pup from your father's business as a birthday present for my older brother. Naturally having been that young when we got Belle I don't remember a time when she wasn't around (though I do remember her vaguely as a puppy). I have so many great memories of Belle all which show what an amazing dog she was. She always had a lively spirit and would insist on going hunting (and refused to stay out in the kennel) with the other dogs. Of course once she got to old to actually go out on hunts anymore she had to settle with treeing our cats or whatever other small furry creature she could find. But aside from having been a hunting dog Belle was a part of our family. She was the only dog (until recently) that my parents ever allowed to live inside permenately. She played with my brother and I as kids and remained a faithful and loyal friend to us as we grew up. Belle was always there for us when we were hurting and would lay beside us when she knew we needed comforting. I remember once when I was crying she sat and cried next to me. It was actually kind of funny. Belle shared our pain and our joy. She was a member of our family. Unfortunalely we had to say goodbye to her at the beginning of last month. I am not one to get attached to pets but as I'm sure you've figured out Belle was far more then that. I am so thankful we had 14 wonderful years with her. As much as I didn't want to say good-bye I'm glad she was able to go peacefully and is no longer suffering. I only wish I was able to thank your father as well for having given us such a great. Dog. My deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss. I hope this letter shows just how much of an impact his work made on the lives of others (though I'm sure you already knew that). So once again thank you for the wonderful dog my family was blessed with and for keeping your fathers memory alive with your company. We now have two puppies from you one which is her full niece. I have yet to meet them but from my understanding they're fitting right in.
Sincerely
Cheyanne Sharpe

We have now placed two pups back with this family
thanks britt i like those letters but cant type that long without geting a headace.
0

#24 User is offline   reubjones76 

  • Tree's with Old Dog's
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 13-April 10

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:41 PM

satisfied customers eqauls repeat customers
0

#25 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:50 PM

Yes sir Mr Jones, I tell all my customers if they get one there not finished they will be back. About a month ago a feller came here from Texas and got another pup said he was here 35 years ago getting his first pup and that pup was his 5th one. He said if he lives long enough that he will be back.
http//:curtladnerblackmouthcurs.com
0

#26 User is offline   Bulletc 

  • Drives the truck
  • Group: SDC Subscriber
  • Posts: 2,842
  • Joined: 23-December 06

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

Fine dogs !!
0

#27 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

View PostBulletc, on 20 July 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

Fine dogs !!

Hy Bulletc I see you have some kemmer dogs do you know him. And thanks for your reply.
0

#28 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:15 PM

Duke bread pups still have 3 I'm keeping i will be crossing these puppies with my Casey line if they prove there self to stay in my kennels.

http//:curtladnerblackmouthcurs.com

Attached thumbnail(s)

  • Attached Image: Dukepup.jpg

0

#29 User is offline   reubjones76 

  • Tree's with Old Dog's
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 13-April 10

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

:thumbup: good looking pups
0

#30 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

Yes sir I think they will make some good ones.
0

#31 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:09 AM

curt , them pups sure look good, which duke are they out of.
0

#32 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

View Postjoey1, on 23 July 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

curt , them pups sure look good, which duke are they out of.

Thanks Joey. Yes they will make some fine tree dogs and yes there the same blood line of dogs you have.
0

#33 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

out of duke 3 or duke 4
-1

#34 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

Joey at this point and time after what's happened it don't matter what duke he is we are not going to cross no dogs together. And no you can not have one of those puppies or no puppies out of my kennels as long as I live. I'm sorry it has to be that way but you push the matter. That's all I have to say about it sorry buddy have a great day.
0

#35 User is offline   joey1 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 255
  • Joined: 26-October 09

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

well curt im sorry too, no hard feelings, i was just asking a question, may god bless you, have a great day
0

#36 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

Got this picture out of TN this little female is the sister to my velvet dog and Mr James says she is really some kind of tree dog.

http curtladnerblackmouthcurs.com

Attached thumbnail(s)

  • Attached Image: Lady1.JPG

0

#37 User is offline   reubjones76 

  • Tree's with Old Dog's
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 13-April 10

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

another good looking original ladner blackmouth cur glad i got on you list today :thumbup: :thumbup:
0

#38 User is offline   Curt Ladner 

  • Rode in dog box
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 28-December 03

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

View Postreubjones76, on 23 July 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

another good looking original ladner blackmouth cur glad i got on you list today :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks you Mr Jones is will sure put a good tree dog in your hands and I do stand behind what you will get.
0

#39 User is offline   gkeith 

  • Just Whelped
  • Pip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 14-July 12

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

I would like to start with saying thank you Curt and Brittney Ladner for pup Diva.... The best Christmas present a hunter could ask for. From the time this pup was Weeks old she showed me her desire to please me...I have never been happier with a breed of dogs as I am my Ladner Cur! Ive hunted lots of breeds and raised lots of breeds on various game and even did well in trials in the past But!! Without a doubt an by far my Ladner cur by far surpasses any other dog breed ive ever owned hunted or breed! Very very pleased daily my dog impresses me more and more with her intelligence and drive to hunt and please me. I cannot! Leave the house weather it be on my fourwheeler, chuck wagon, or on foot without my cur right by my side.. She was controllable at Weeks old with commands to come, stay, sit and no....and treeing as a baby pup an just a few months I could not believe it!!!Know her drive to not only please butProtect me increases daily!! If we squirrell hunt in the day she will tree squirrels all day and just eat up the attention! Then we can go that night and tree coons all night!That is unheard of but thats not it she will also bay hogs if told to do so! I really think she understands English sometimes..I have never had a dog so controllable I can call her off of a coon wanting to fight or a bayed up hog if I wish too! She is a very young dog and hunts as if years old and gets better and better totaly amazing me when I think she cant get no better...She Does! She is a member of the family and would die for me with no hesitate and I believe I would do the same for her...There is no such thing as a peaceful walk in the wood with her she is gonna hunt and hunt hard! But hey who says peaceful has to be quite Hearing her choppin on a tree is peace to my soul! I can say with cofidence I will never own any other dog other than a Ladner Cur straight from the source!!! Once again thanks Curt.....
0

#40 User is offline   gkeith 

  • Just Whelped
  • Pip
  • Group: Non-Subscriber
  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 14-July 12

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

Ladner's Diva

Attached thumbnail(s)

  • Attached Image: 2011-12-16_21-57-00_275.jpg
  • Attached Image: 2012-01-29_16-52-32_943.jpg
  • Attached Image: 032912184527.jpg

0

Share this topic:


  • 7 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users